New Beginnings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new plane of existence has been created by a certain omniscient being. A parallel universe as such that so far can only be accessed by him. A doorway is left open

Diego Kaspar - Business Prodigy

Diego Kaspar
    Diego Kaspar

Diego Kaspar - Business Prodigy Empty Diego Kaspar - Business Prodigy

Post by Diego Kaspar Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:06 pm

Full Name: Diego-Alejandro Garcia Kaspar
    Birth date: March 21st, 1994
    Race: Bi-Racial (Half Mexican, Half Russian)
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 6ft2
    Weight: 185lbs
    Personality: Though I was once a fairly shallow and arrogant young man, I decided to use my charismatic charm in my business dealings. Moreover, I have a strong sense of justice and abhor corruption. Apart from that, I’m still trying to figure myself out... Without my wealth and fame.
    Back story: My name is Diego Kaspar, I am... Or was the Owner, CEO and President, Marchen Global Logistics Incorporated. MGLI was a multinational corporation involved with all facets of the business and entertainment worlds.

I was born on March 21st, 1994 to the first ever Mexican CEO and President of a Fortune 500 Company and his Russian Supermodel lover Dashia Romanovski. Their union and my birth was seen as an abomination by both their families and as such they were assassinated but not before hiding me away from the world with a trusted family friend named Hans, who raised me as his grandson. As time passed I grew older with Hans making sure I had a good education, but as I learned the world evolved, and so did my drive for business. And soon, I found myself garnering a reputation in the business world as MGLI rose through the ranks to become the most successful Fortune 500 Company in the world, with over 60% of the world business in every field going through my company.

About a year ago, I found myself in this strange Realm of sorts. How? The plane I was on crashed in a field a few miles outside of the city. Strangely, I was the only one to survive in this place. I soon found out this Realm was not unlike my own, but I was here with none of my already established connection. So here I have stayed, biding my time and finding a way to make ends meet, as I sought out my next conquest. As such, I opened a little night club called Lux and began using my… Skills at closing deals to rebuild my empire in this new world.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am