A new plane of existence has been created by a certain omniscient being. A parallel universe as such that so far can only be accessed by him. A doorway is left open

The Beginning of the End

Admin Li
    Admin Li
    Admin

The Beginning of the End Empty The Beginning of the End

Post by Admin Li on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:31 pm

Li sat on the island staring out into the distance. His eyes glowing as he watched the events of the world he created, nearly a year into its creation. Faces known and unknown to the shaman as he watched. Not one to get involved in the on-goings of their lives but glancing back at Lilly they were exceptions. For one, well if Lilly gave him permission to then it would be quite easy to snap them out of existence.
    His brow raised as he watched a certain situation go down. This was unexpected and if it was successful then, well the men of this world had quite the fight on their hands.

NPC:

A mysterious being emerged from a laboratory an island in the Pacific. In its hand was a small narrow shaped canister that it held tight. It was decked out in dark clothing with only its eyes view-able but all you saw through those eyes were darkness. A darkness void of a soul as it crouched down, pushing off it to took flight and headed straight for the nearest continent. Landing on the beach of America it locked its soulless eyes on a lone male and approached. clinging to the shadows as three points emerged from the end of the canister. Getting closer it was quick to drive the pointed tips into the mans neck. Applying the contents into the man's bloodstream. The world would soon fall and men will soon become an extinct species
    Yumi
    Yumi

The Beginning of the End Empty Re: The Beginning of the End

Post by Yumi on Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:57 pm

Yumi walked down the streets humming as she moved, It had been quite the year in this place and she was enjoying things a bit too much. She was dressed in black leather jeans and matching jacket. Said jacket was zipped down revealing her black tank top that rose quite a bit thanks to her busty frame. Bras were a nuisance she never wore them as her breasts bounced with each step. Two inched wedged shoes were on her feet as she winked at the gawking males she passed. Her long purple hair flowed freely behind her before resting on her ass as she came to a stop. She looked around sensing something was off but for the love of her she had no idea what it was.
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko on Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:56 pm

I sighed walking out of the room i was currently being held up in. Yumi did indeed like making my life as well i don't know how to phrase it. She was unbearable but after the events of how we met things weren't really that bad but still it could have been worse. Plopping down in the couch I flicked on the TV and landed on a news report. An unidentified man was found earlier today, seemed he died of some unknown reason but that wasn't my problem as i flipped through the different channels.
    Mendy
    Mendy

Post by Mendy on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:00 pm

It was quite the long day at the office for me as I did my best to cut down the amount of work I had piled on my desk. But at the end of it I had finished everything quite nicely. I stretched before getting up from around my desk and headed for the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for the road. Gazing out through the window at the setting sun. It was a beautiful scene once my drink was ready and my bag draped across my shoulders.

I walked the fairly long journey home sipping on my drink and just people watching for one. Nothing interesting just another day for me. Turning the corner i wasn't paying much attention to where I was going and bumped into someone by accident.
    Anakin
    Anakin

Post by Anakin on Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:48 pm

It had been awhile since I've been home, been touring the Americas for a week now and each day frustrated me until I saw Asherah again. This was my last stop, New York and then I'd be heading back home to Sydney and back to her. Other than cooking I apparently had a nice voice so here I was making another living out of it. I'd rather be home with her but yet she wanted me on this tour but I just wanted it to end.

I was out for a walk when I rounded the corner and bumped into someone. Reflexes saw me reaching out and grabbing whoever it was that had bumped into me from falling. Steadying them I looked down into bright green eyes and dark skin. "Are you alright?"
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven on Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:38 pm

I had been apart of this world for just about one year to the day now. Things for me in this place had not been as clear cut when starting out. It was hard finding work given my... Unique skill set... But I managed to find something. Well, something small time before the big time came looking for me. It had been just three months since coming here when I got the job working as a Bouncer at a club. My personality with the women and the men meant that everyone respected me and knew that when I said kill it, they better make sure they did.

Shortly after that I interrupted a brawl between a group of men. Seems they had a little dispute about money prior to coming here and me stepping in to break it up caught the attention of the boss for one of the groups. He offered me a job, be his sponsored fighter in an underground fight league. Needless to say I was wanton for the heat of combat, and based on how he described it; it reminded me of my home... My old one at least. Taking him up on his offer I had been fighting in this league for the majority of my time since then, and honestly, I felt like a new man.

Today had happened to be an off day for me. No fights, no training, so in short; nothing to do. Deciding to go out for a walk, I headed towards the beach and thought about maybe going for a swim. Or get some time to figure out what a strange new ability I had discovered could actually do. Shrugging both thought aside I opted for a third option of just taking a walk along the beach and just enjoy the time off.
    Mendy
    Mendy

Post by Mendy on Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:39 pm

I was waiting to fall flat on my face when well something stopped me from doing so. I opened my eyes to realize I was caught by a male, apparently I had bumped into him. Sure felt like I had slammed into a brick wall. It was afterwards I realized that he had asked me a question. "Y-yes, thank you." I answered as I stepped away and fixed myself. "Sorry for running into you, I'm quite the klutz."
    Admin Li
    Admin Li
    Admin

Post by Admin Li on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:30 pm

NPC:
    The figure watched from a safe distance as the male came to slowly after it had injected him with the thing. He was shaky once on his feet and looked confused as well, the figure then took note of a male arriving and kept hidden from the sheer excitement. The male started howling in pain as he ripped his shirt off and shook from the pain. Staggering away with no place possible he was soon left in his ripped pants until he locked eyes on a lone figure. For some reason he quickly saw red and charged, growling as he launched himself at the man.
    Yumi
    Yumi

Post by Yumi on Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:38 pm

She pushed open the doors to a diner and sat at the back. Ordering something to eat as she kept feeling that odd feeling. Yumi leaned back in the chair as she waited on her food. A male took it as an opportunity to take the seat in front of her. She wasn't interested today not with this odd feeling she had. "Before you even open your mouth know I'm not in the mood to deal with any male today." She said before locking her gaze on him. Sure he looked cute but she wasn't into it right now. "So go away."
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:17 pm

I had continued my walk and was almost at the end of the beach when something caught my eye, stopping my in my tracks. At first, I thought I was seeing things. That my vision had failed me, but upon further inspection I realized that I was not hallucinating. There mere feet from me was a man who's body was slowly changing right before my very eyes.

His pained howls reached the people in the distance as I noticed the life guards coming towards me. Watching the man rip his shirt off as his body shook I wondered what was going on with him as I slowly backed away. His hair had turned white while his skin grew as pale as the dead. His eyes turned red and within an instant he rushed at me. Dodging the first charge from him, I used my footwork to stay just beyond his reach as he was like a wild animal, clawing and snarling at me.

Seeing the life guards arrive, the female one caught the man's eye but he ignored her when he heard the male with her speak up. Almost instinctively, the man lunged at the male life guard and tackled him to the ground. Shocked by this I rushed forward to help but was rewarded with a slash to the arm from the feral male. By the time more people arrived to help, I noticed a trend, Any time a man got close, he attacked. When a woman does, he didn't. This was strange but not as strange as what happened next, as the male life guard transformed just like the first man and began attack another male.

Taking note of this, I decided the best thing to do was get the hell outta here. As I raced across the sand, the pained and panicked screams around me saw the slash on my arm burn but I toughed it out and rushed towards the clinic nearby to get treated. The whole time I was running only one thought plagued my mind; what the hell was this?
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 pm

I had taken to the streets after decided that the apartment was getting rather boring. My wandering feet brought me to the coast where it was nothing but carnage as I noticed the scene. I noticed one male running away while men attacked well only men, something I was used to but the changes that were followed was what shocked me the most. Females were there but they weren't being attacked. "What in Hades was going on here?" I asked out loud before heading off in the direction of the injured male. Maybe he could tell me what was going on here.
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:30 pm

I had made it to the clinic and was just at the doors when the burning in my arm and the pain that had begun to rack my body, increased to a fever pitch. Bursting through the doors, I screamed in pain as I collapsed on the floor. The burning in my arm was slowly spreading to the rest of my body as I gritted my teeth and writhed in pain as several men tried to hold me down.

What happened next completely froze everyone around me. The slash on my arm had begun pulsing a bright red which soon seeped into the veins of my arm and followed the bloodstream throughout my body. As it did my writhing grew violently as my screams echoed through the building and the surrounding areas like a wounded animal calling for its pack.
    Jayce Beleren
    Jayce Beleren

Post by Jayce Beleren on Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:37 pm

+There had only been one way to say this... Shit had officially hit the fan. First was the strange John Doe that came in to the morgue last night, now this shit on the beach? Needless to say Jayce was completely done with this whole shit and was ready to return to normalcy. Well as normal as working in a free community clinic was.+

+Exiting the cafeteria after finishing her lunch, she began making her rounds when she noticed a man crashing through the door before collapsing on the floor. His screams and thrashing was enough to make her thing he was OD-ing on something. But as she watched the security officers hold him down, she noticed the cuts on his arm turning red.+
    The fuck is this shit?

+Grabbing a few items from the nearby trolley, she prepped a tranquilizer to put him to sleep. By the time she had injected him, she felt her ears ringing but that soon changed as the screams slowly died down. The man was now sedated and was able to be loaded onto a gurney and taken to a room. Choosing to follow, she decided to find out what was going on with this guy.+
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko on Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:22 am

I had caught up with the male who had barged into the clinic. I had to stop and hold my ears as his screams were near deafening. I stepped inside just to see him getting loaded up and stretchered away. A nurse I assume heading off with him which only sent my curiosity into overdrive. What exactly was going on here?
    Yumi
    Yumi

Post by Yumi on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:56 am

Yumi stepped out of the alley fixing her hair and tugging down her top. The male from her earlier laid bloody in a fetal position naked. Dude was persistent like the disgusting piece of shit he was and she felt like nothing was wrong with fucking her frustrations away. Too bad he didn't realize she wasn't there one getting fucked. She still felt uneasy as she took out her phone and texted Neeko. +I'm coming home, I feel uneasy.+

Once the message was sent she walked off ignoring the pained whimpering coming from where she was. Still curious as to what was bothering her.
    Anakin
    Anakin

Post by Anakin on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:58 pm

I smiled kindly at her as i stepped back with a small shake of my head. "No its quite alright, we all have our own accidents now and then again." I said looking her over to ensure that she was alright. "Well sorry to bump and run but I have a gig down the road to attend to so later." I waved at her and jogged off to get ready and after this I'd be done and on my way home.
    Jayce Beleren
    Jayce Beleren

Post by Jayce Beleren on Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:44 pm

+Jayce had volunteered to tend to the man from earlier. The wound on his arm was still glowing red along with the veins in his body. Even as she applied cleaning agents and some healing ointment and bandaged the area; the glowing persisted. However, during her tending to the wound she managed to pull out three fingernails from his arms. Attached to the ends of them were small pieces of flesh that looked almost infected.+

+Taking one of them she dropped it into a tube and closed it before heading out. Closing the door behind her she was completely caught off guard by the amount of carnage around her. Men with bite marks, deep gashes and other injuries kept pouring in. The problem was, the ones that were bitten and slashed seemed to change into, for lack of a better term, zombies.+

+This saw her rush into a vacant lab and began going over the genetic makeup of the flesh attached to the nails while dissecting the flesh. Hopefully looking into this would give her the answers she sought. Maybe even a way to counteract this... Outbreak. The word seemed foreign to her some time ago, but now being here... She was more sure than anything that things would never be the same.+
    Mendy
    Mendy

Post by Mendy on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:11 pm

I smiled shyly up at him before he took his leave, he seemed nice and did he say he was musician? I guess it wouldn't hurt to drop by and see the show, though I don't want to intrude or anything.I paced a bit on the sidewalk before deciding to give chase. I'v never had a night out before and this felt like a chance at one.
    Anakin
    Anakin

Post by Anakin on Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:01 pm

[i]I didn't reach the club in time before I stopped in my tracks. My senses going in overdrive as on instinct I jumped back just as someone or something struck out at me. The creature growled and charged me again swiping madly but I kept him at bay. Ducking under his strike before sending him flying with a vicious kick. He crashed into a parked car just as I ducked a swipe from behind. Did I do something wrong or something? More of them came out of the blue attacking any man they say saw but ignored the women.

I kept backing away as I tried to figure out what to do. Each male that was attacked changed almost immediately. So clearly this seemed like an infection, a virus or something as I turned and jumped into the air. Landing on a roof and using that as my means for travel while hoping they couldn't follow. Boy how wrong I was[?/i]
    Asherah
    Asherah

Post by Asherah on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:09 pm

My hand came up to shield my grey eyes from the sun, I squinted with a grin before turning to let my long sun bleached curls fan behind me. It had been ages since I had visited New York, but I thought it would be a great surprise to see him at his last show. Dropping my luggage off at the hotel, I was exploring the city with glee. Each step sent the pale yellow sundress I wore swirling around my calves before I stopped to adjust the sandals I wore. Leaned against the light pole, I thought I heard a familiar voice. Rich and warm, the voice I loved more than any other. I looked up to see him walking away from a woman and felt my heart soar. It WAS him!

"Anakin!" I was poised to cross the street when the man attacked him and in that moment I completely forgot about my own safety. Leaping into the street, I narrowly avoided an oncoming car before hopping the low railing and skidding to a stop in front of him. Taking what seemed to be an impossibly deep breath I released a shriek that had all of them clutching their heads and crying out in pain before they began to fall unconscious. Luckily the girl was just out of the dangerous range, but her ears were sure to be ringing as well.

Turning to look at him over my shoulder I offered a crooked little grin. "Well. Surprise?"
    Anakin
    Anakin

Post by Anakin on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:35 pm

The smell of the sea hit my nose as I came to a halt immediately after I heard the scram. A banshee type of wail that had me turning around and running back. Spotting Asherah I grinned and hopped down
    and soon enough she was in my arms as I spun her around. A quick kiss followed quickly before I was turning and running off with her in my arms. Spotting the other female I grabbed her hand as well and booked it out of there. I finally stopped on a spot away from the city and hopefully away from those men.
    Mendy
    Mendy

Post by Mendy on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:55 pm

Everything happened too quickly for my liking, first i was heading after the nice gentleman. The next thing I know he was being attacked by some monsters. He seemed to be quite fighter as I marveled at what I saw before more came and he decided to book it. Then a beautiful female arrived and screamed at them, a scream that hurt my ears so much i was on my knees clutching them.

When I thought it was over they were in front of me kissing, I frowned slightly before he was running off with both of us. Ohhh he was strong as well how nice.
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven on Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:06 pm

I don't know how long I was out, but a loud gasp of shock left my lips as I suddenly sat bolt upright. Clutching at my chest I panted heavily as if i was a drowning man finally breaking the surface for air. My head ached as I slowly began remembering what had happened to me. Was it a dream? Looking around me I realized that I was in a hospital room, and that as well as the bandages on my arm and the IV sticking out of me assured me that I was not dreaming.

However, when I tried to get off the bed... That was when I felt it. The change in my body. Somehow, I could tell. I wasn't the same. Somehow, I was stronger than I was before. Not just physically, but mentally as well. My senses were heightened, my endurance had quadrupled, and I felt like I was able to get much, much stronger.

As I sat there wondering what was happening to me, but that was have to wait as a wave of sickness flooded over me. Within an instant, I was in the bathroom spilling my guts into the toilet like a long, lost confidant. Slumping onto the ground once I was done, I flushed the bile away and breathed heavily. Seems I was still feeling some illness from the scratch. The question was, why?
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko on Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:52 pm

I made my way into the hospital looking for the nurse who had helped the man. Looking around before a loud crash was heard behind me and I was jumping out of the way as a hand grabbed at me. A feral looking male had appeared and all hell had broken loose as another dove over him and came at me. I ducked out of the way and grabbed the first thing I could get a hold of (it was a bucket) and slapped him away from me with it. The other gave charge and I hurled the thing at him connecting it in his eye. I grabbed a broomstick and held it out in front of me as they regained their composure and came at me again.
    Lilianna
    Lilianna

Post by Lilianna on Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:12 pm

The airport was busy, people rushing to get inside the look on their faces was one of panic. Here I was just arriving, one purple suitcase and matching shoulder bag. What on earth could be happening that caused such a panic? Though it was good that people were distracted it meant customs wouldn't bother me. Having just gotten back from a trip there were a couple weapons that were questionable. Walking outside I headed towards a back alley where my car was waiting. I prayed it was still there and in one piece. Once around the corner I spotted her my baby blue mustang. From a quick glance it still looked in one piece. Getting closer I unlocked it putting away my luggage before getting in. Starting her up I quickly headed away from the airport. Destination I wasn't sure now that i was here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:48 am