New Beginnings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new plane of existence has been created by a certain omniscient being. A parallel universe as such that so far can only be accessed by him. A doorway is left open

+3
Erik Draven
Anakin
Admin Li
7 posters

The Beginning

Admin Li
    Admin Li
    Admin

The Beginning Empty The Beginning

Post by Admin Li Mon May 06, 2019 12:57 pm

A portal appeared out of nowhere in the darkness. Out of it stepped a figure that hummed with power. A bright blue visible aura surrounded his entire being.. He had long flowing black locks that fell down his back. He was close to if not 7 feet tall. His features were a mixture of soft and delicate to chiseled and rough cut. His frame as well seemed to have been cut from the hardest substance as he floated through the darkness. He had no eyes that were visible but their sockets glowed with an electric blue color. His body was almost entirely covered in tribal ink. His arms, back and torso were connected and in one style, but his legs were different. His tattoos stopped as they went down his left leg. But started heading to his ankle on his right leg.

"This should do nicely don't you think Kuri?" His voice echoed as he turned to look at nothing. Eyes similar to his own blinked but didn't look like it had a body. The creature being spoke to was a black dragon, whose skin blended perfectly into the surroundings. Chuckling the being lifted up his hands and slammed them together. Forcing them apart, a massive wave of energy exploded. The force itself knocking him back into a hard body. He had to squint as his eyes were bombarded with different rays of light. Winds, shock waves, and the works followed after, which had him going as far as to lift a hand to shield himself.

Eventually a familiar scent tickled his nose, it was the scent of the ocean. Chirping birds followed after, along with a gentle breeze. He cracked his eyes open and saw the ocean. Land hugged the horizon as he realized he sat on the large dragons head. He was tired as he laid back but wished to see this new creation. Kuri took the cue and flew off as the being on his head sat up and took in the sight of the new world. Well, new Universe, he thought as he looked up to the sky. The sun shone brightly down on them as he turned his gaze at the landmass. It was an exact replica of his own universe. Same continents, countries, cities and towns. People were here too traveling about their daily business. Unknown that most of them had just been created. He sat back and with a few hand signs he created doors all over the world in each city.
    Anakin
    Anakin

The Beginning Empty Re: The Beginning

Post by Anakin Mon May 06, 2019 2:12 pm

I walked the streets of Sydney loaded down with goods for the Cafe. When out of the corner of my eye I noticed a ripple near the Cafe. Curiously I went to check it out. Shifting the load into one arm I touched the area where I had seen it. Before all of a sudden I was sucked into it.

I stepped out on the other side looking around but knew i was outside my cafe in Sydney. "What the hell just happened?" I asked myself as I walked around while spinning in a circle. Staring inside the cafe I saw customers chatting away. Something seemed wrong here. I was home but not home.
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven Sat May 11, 2019 9:37 pm

The sounds of battle echoed around me far and wide. And while I wished I could have been involved in the melee, I was not able to. Not for lack of trying to be or not wanting to, but due to the fact that I had been run through by a spear and sliced in half with a claymore. This was the first time in my life as a warrior of the Hel'Gath Empire, that I was bested. And honestly, I was glad to be.

As I laid there I felt the pull of the afterlife call to me. A call and pull that I gave in to, but something happened. Something was off about this. Not that I had experienced death before, but I was sure it shouldn't feel like this. Like falling through nothing, before feeling your very self plummet like a brick to the ground.

The deep groan of pain that left my lips heard the gasps of several people around me. My eyes opened as I looked around and saw that I was no longer in the battlefield, but in some soft of city. Furthermore, I was whole again. Getting to my feet, I took off wanting to find somewhere to get my bearings and figure out what happened to me.
    Asherah
    Asherah

Post by Asherah Tue May 14, 2019 8:33 pm

The soft whisper of the current I drifted in almost drowned out the sound. It was almost soundless, more of a feeling. That was right before everything went absolutely sideways. A soundless shriek bubbled from my lips as I was ripped downwards by a sudden current drop. Sent tumbling head over fin, it took several minutes before I was able to straighten up and power my way through it. I surfaced with a gasp and simply floated there, catching my breath as the sun warmed the deep indigo scales that made up my tail.

I don't know if it was the exhaustion, but it was a moment or two before I noticed something slightly off. It felt like home, but not like home. Almost as if two planes had been layered for a split second before parting suddenly. Giving a short laugh and a shake of my head I turned and plunged back into the water and set off for the shore. It was about time I got home and got back to my projects.

A short hour later I was wading into a hidden cove, the sun making my bare skin glow as I walked up the beach. My tail and fins transformed into long lithe legs that were soon covered by the sundress I pulled from a warm rock not far from the shore. Heaving a sigh, I trudged up the path and into the house to get back to work. I pulled my long damp curls into a messy bun and slipped on my glasses before settling down at a large table covered in drawings and half finished designs. I had projects to finish and unfortunately I had spend too much time playing today.
    Yumi
    Yumi

Post by Yumi Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:32 am

Yumi stretched some what as she looked around. She had no idea where she was or how she even got there. One day she was out on the hunt and the next thing she knew she was here for some odd reason. Her black qipao dress hung snugly against her frame as she stepped out of the alleyway she was in. Looking around once again she decided that food and shelter was the best thing to have rigth now. Licking her lips at the thought that this place would bring forth she walked off with a smirk on her face. This place would be quite en joyful when she had her footing.
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:47 am

A portal opened and i crashed on top of something heavy. I groaned sitting up and rubbing my head, noise surrounded me but I was too disoriented to focus until something or someone hauled me to the ground. I yanked my arm free and realized that I had fell on top of a car and a pissed off driver was stepping towards me with a menacing look. I smiled apologetically before turning and running off before he got any ideas from the way he was looking at me. Great I was in my Incubus form and could feel the lust filled stares as i ran off.
    Mendy
    Mendy

Post by Mendy Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:09 pm

I opened my eyes slowly as the light filtered through the windows of my apartment room. It was a small one bedroom with two doors, one that lead to the bathroom and the other outside. You'd think it wasn't much but to me it was quite perfect. I laid there in bed awhile not wanting to leave but work was waiting for me on my desk and wouldn't leave until I had dealt with them. I eventually sighed and hauled myself from the warmth and headed for the showers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am