New Beginnings

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new plane of existence has been created by a certain omniscient being. A parallel universe as such that so far can only be accessed by him. A doorway is left open

+8
Asherah
Jayce Beleren
Erik Draven
Anakin
Mendy
Neeko
Yumi
Admin Li
12 posters

The Beginning of the End

Page
    Page

The Beginning of the End - Page 3 Empty Re: The Beginning of the End

Post by Page Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:40 pm

Hearing Diego's voice Page looked up from what she was working on. "Hey yeah Im fine. My dates last night got into it and i tried to stop them." Wincing at another tug of the string and she broke it off. "Stitches! They made me need these." Looking up while he helped she asked. "What the hell is going on around here? The men are psycho and just last night things were fine." Diego had become a friend to her amd she knew that it was okay to talk the way she did. "One minute im sleeping after a great night of sex and the next to fighting."
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:45 pm

"You're welcome. I'm Neeko and the angry amazon is Yumi." I said stepping away from him as the nurse spoke her mind. "Oh I didn't mean to intrude or anything, I saw the attack at the beach and I was just curious as to his well being." I said looking up at her, it sucked to be short sometimes. Hearing Yumi I wanted to stay a bit but she had a no nonsense tone that told me that my safety was far more important than anything else. "Can we atleast stay awhile until they are safe from the feral men? Or Until he's able to protect himself so she isn't burdened with the entire act?"
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:11 pm

With what had just happened I honestly didn't think I could have fought off any more of those men. And if I had to move right now, my ass would be the first to drop. So I completely understood what the woman who seemed to know Neeko was saying. "No, she's right Neeko. If those things come back, then honestly I wouldn't fee right knowing you were in danger for me. Someone you just met and hardly know."

Offering a kind smile to the young man I gave him a nod. "Besides, I got my brother coming here soon and I know for a fact he will get me to safety."
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:16 pm

I thought it over before finding the only solution to all of this. "Alright we stay until your brother arrives. That way we'll know we left you and your nurse in good hands. That should be acceptable right Yumi?" I asked as I looked over at her, it made perfect sense
    Diego Kaspar
    Diego Kaspar

Post by Diego Kaspar Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Applying the final dressings to the stitched wound, Diego bandaged her up as he listened to her. Page was like a little sister to him, and as such hearing about her exploits was a regular thing. However, the tale of her morning after? That was completely shocking to him. -Wow, that is kinda fucked up. Good thing this shit wasn't fatal.- Her questions about what was going on was not lost on Diego as he thought about everything he had seen and heard on the news. -To be honest, I have no clue....- His voice trailed off as it was in that moment something important returned to Diego's mind. His reason for being here right now. -Fuck Erik!-

Grabbing her good hand Diego raced down the hall only to come skidding to a halt at the room the nurse told him he would be. The hole in the wall and the woman currently coming out of it had him concerned, until he heard Erik's voice. Moving passed the woman as he released Page's hand, Diego was through the hole and in the room within a second. -Yo Erik, yuh good bro?-

Spotting the man he called brother he breathed a sigh of relief seeing him only nursing a bandage on his arm. That is until he saw the bodies on the ground. One burnt to a crisp, while the other was only run through. -Yo a wha di bumbo-blood-pussy-raas-claat a gwaan in yah suh mi G?-
    Yumi
    Yumi

Post by Yumi Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Yumi rolled her eyes but agreed. "Alright fine you..." She paused and gripped her blade tighter at the male hauling along the female. He wasn't a beast but that didn't stop her from dropping her guard until he passed. Hearing him great the injured male in that dialect she groaned as she was accustomed to it and quite disliked it. "Neeks let's go now, his brother has arrived and I'm not in the mood to watch these creatures turn you into a chew toy. Say your goodbyes, exchange numbers or whatever but we fucking leave now."
    Lilianna
    Lilianna

Post by Lilianna Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:25 pm

Just missing the phone call. I swore softly seeing who had called. Getting into my voicemail I did a quick uturn and headed towards the clinic. Not to sure what I was gonna find but my best friend was waiting so I had to go.
    Speeding through town I made it to the clinic within fifteen minutes. Looking around I didn't see her anywhere so pulled up front. The mess outside made me thankful I was armed. Stepping over the messes and the dead bodies I walked in the back calling out her name. "Arwin! Where the hell are you?" I wasnt playing at this point. One she knew how I hated hospitals. Two the emergency room just was creepy. Not that she didn't care but hospitals were scary it was a childhood fear. Passing by a group of people i asked them. "Have you all havent seen a mixed girl running around muttering to herself have you?" I knew i had interrupted something and hopefully I could learn more about the going ons.
    Page
    Page

Post by Page Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:23 am

Paige looked at the other woman and then over at Neeko. It really was him she could tell his scent anywhere. It was definitely her incubus. It had been forever since they had seen each other. "Hello Neeko.." She couldn't raise her arm to much wanting to be careful of the stitches. She was glad to see him. Listening to Diego she peeked over to make sure everything was alright. Wondering who the girl was that was trying to make Neeko leave.
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:32 am

Fuck! I cursed internally when I saw the male I assumed was the brother appear. I sighed and returned the kind smile and quickly wrote down my number and gave him. "Just in case." I said before her voice rang loud and clear again. "I'm coming already." I said turning to leave and waving back at the group in the process. Nearing the hole spotted a very familiar face and grinned not having seen her in awhile. "Pa..." Her name hadn't even left my mouth before screams broke out and a group of the fral beasts came charging towards us. I grabbed Paige by the hand as I headed back inside leaving my blood thirsty amazon to deal with them. "Stay back Paige." I said as I pulled a blade from a sheath behind Yumi's back.
    Arwin
    Arwin

Post by Arwin Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:53 am

Hearing her friend's voice Arwin laughed at the description Lil gave. Well, it was almost completely accurate. Hearing what was going on out towards the hole in the wall she looked at Lil. "This has been happening a lot today from what I am understanding. I am so glad you got here in one piece." Arwin hugged Lil before looking at the others.

About to ask a question she watched what was happening and looked at Lil. "If your not armed you should be but if I know you and I do. You have something hidden on that body of yours. Maybe you could go see if anyone needs help." She knew by the look in her friend's face that she was having a mild panic attack. Fighting something was always a goto for Lil especially when she was stressed out and this was a time to be pretty much that way. Looking at the group again she introduced herself. "I'm Arwin, if there is anything I can do to help you guys let me know. I have a few connections so it makes things easier for me."
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Everything around me had played out much too quickly for me to get a handle on. First Diego showing up, then Neeko giving me his number, then the woman showing up asking about her friend, and now these fuckers were back. Groaning as I got up, I struggled to stay upright before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. "Breath of Life Technique: Total Concentration!"

When the words left my lips it was as if everything around me froze for a moment. The purpose of this breathing technique was to expand my lung capacity, allowing more oxygen to reach every cell within my body. This increased my blood circulation and heart rate, giving me capabilities beyond that of a normal human. I knew that Diego knew about this technique, and I knew he understood the effects it had on me. Which was why I moved before he could stop me.

Shooting out of the hole I landed on the wall across the hall in a crouched position. My whole body radiated a heat that was not natural. The veins in my body glowed red as the blood flowed through me at an accelerated pace. I could feel the power this technique granted. But what's more I felt the earlier effects from the cuts on my arm take hold as I sprang from the wall and into the other before springing to the ground and rushing towards the feral men.
    Jayce Beleren
    Jayce Beleren

Post by Jayce Beleren Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:34 pm

+If there was one thing Jayce hated more than anything else in life, was for shit to go sideways. And not once, not twice, but three times so far this morning alone, shit had gone sideways on her. So to say she was pissed off and about ready to just unleash all hell, was an understatement. Rushing through the hole, she watched the man she'd come to know as Erik barreling through the Ferals and attacking them.+ Ah fuck it.

+Closing her eyes she concentrated. Tapping into the side of her she didn't really bring out in the open. However, this sitation... Wasn't the normal. The air around her slowly crackled with blue sparks of lightning as her eyes glowed with the same blue as the sparks. An intricate runic tattoo formed on the length of her arms and legs, while a runic cross adorned her back between her shoulder blades. Clapping her hands together she pulled them apart as large, stylized runic letters appeared.+ V'el Oc T'uu Na'rah Mo'gor F'ah L'ah T'uu.

+Her voice boomed with an ethereal tone as the runic letters glowed before shooting off at Erik. They engulfed his body in a healing aura which would make sure he could fight without getting hurt too bad.+ I think we all need to get the fuck outta here.
    Lilianna
    Lilianna

Post by Lilianna Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:55 am

What did Arwin mean? I was always armed with something my favorite new toy though was in my car and there wasn't too much I could actually do with two daggers. Though these were blessed with holy water. I wasn't sure if they would even do any good right now. Following the lady towards the hole, I watched things unfold and couldn't agree more with her statement. "I think you are right." This was not the safest place for them to be not at all.

The cell in my back pocket went off over and over again while I pulled it out to take a look. I scrolled through the pictures and bit at my lip. My neighborhood wasn't safe now. I watched as an ex of mine ran through the alley. It could only be him due to the scar along his left hip. It didn't look too bad considering I was the one that put it there. Stupid ass deserved it when he put his hands on me. "Yeah I don't think driving down my street would be a good idea and I have things at my house that might help."
    Yumi
    Yumi

Post by Yumi Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Yumi shook her head as she watched everything unfolding before her, this wasn't a bad thing but still. Watching the male spring in to action she was quick to join. Grabbing one that made to get past her by the throat and slamming him into the nearest wall. Her knife was in motion as she pierced him through the heart with her knife.

Tossing the body away with ease she jumped in front of the second one and barreled into him. Stabbing him in the side and tossing him with ease into another one. Her Amazonian strength on full display as she wasn't hiding back.
    Page
    Page

Post by Page Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Neeko was sweet to worry about her but that wasnt needed. She had picked up a few things in a year. Not saying anything to Diego she bolted out of the wall. It didn't matter her arm was sore but she would do what was needed first. Right behind Diego's brother and the the other lady. Time to rest would be after this was over. Holding out a hand she casts a fire ball letting it go she watched as it hunted the target.
    Diego Kaspar
    Diego Kaspar

Post by Diego Kaspar Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:42 pm

It was with wide-eyed stupor, anger and frustration that Diego watched Erik activate that technique. But, he knew he wouldn't have been able to stop his brother. When they had met, Erik told Diego of his past and the two bonded. Hence the former being employed by the latter as a fighter in their underground fight league. But if there was one thing Erik knew about Diego was that if it was a fight outside the Cage, the Bi-Racial male wouldn't stay out of it. -So that's how you wanna do it Erik? Two can play that game.-

Closing his eyes as he took a deep breath Diego removed his jacket, his tie and finally his shirt. His defined torso was left in only a tank-top that seemed barely able to contain his rippling muscles as he quickly removed his shoes and socks. Slowly striding towards the hole, Diego closed his eyes before he stepped through. -Satsui no Hadō!!-

Emerging on the other side, Diego was consumed with a surge of murderous intent. His eyes were now open but glowed with a violent shade of red while his teeth sharpened into fangs. His skin had darkened significantly with his hair flaring into the same shade of red as his eyes. Rushing into the battle after seeing Page launch her fire ball, Diego was a flurry of fists and kicks. Anything that wasn't human or an ally was greeted with a vicious blow. But the most amazing thing about his fighting style was that none of them ever touched him once.
    Lilianna
    Lilianna

Post by Lilianna Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Watching Diego I bit my lip when he stripped. Damn the man had a extremely nice body. I could feel my pulse speed up even when he took off after Page did. I know it wasn't the right time to even look at someone that way but even in the heat of battle I was still female. He smelt just like he had when passing by me at the club. "Arwin, stay here." I called out before bolting out the wall and ran to my car. Fumbling with the keys I quickly grabbed the suitcase with my new compound bow in it. Military issued but tweaked with a few of my own special needs. Ripping out the bottom of the case I unfolded the bow and put it back together. Quickly i grabbed arrows for it and turned the bow on. Looking at the scanner i smiled it was working. I took off after the group picking off the strays if needed.
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:53 pm

I sighed shaking my head as Paige took off into the hallway along with the others. Clearly Yumi and Erik was it? Were more than capable to handle them especially seeing how just the men were targets of their attacks so the females had advantage in taking care of them. Yumi with her amazon self and Erik as a magnet but oh well. Sighing out loudly as I was the only one left in the room I ran out after the others. Finding Yumi in all the carnage and basically goading these beasts to attack me just so I could move out of the way and let her deal with them. "Are we just going to do this all day or do we have a plan of retreat and regroup?
    Yumi
    Yumi

Post by Yumi Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:25 am

Bless this idiots soul as he used their inability to resist attacking men as they came at him. It made easier for her to cut them down when they came to her directly. Her knife was soaked in their blood by the time they made it to the streets. "Neeko is right, we need to retreat and a place to retreat to.
    Erik Draven
    Erik Draven

Post by Erik Draven Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:35 pm

The fight had ended by the time we made it outside. The chaos that I saw was honestly freaking me out, but I knew that I had to keep cool in this instance. Dispelling Total Concentration, I braced myself for the backlash that was sure to follow. However, to my shock, the backlash didn't come. Looking down at my body I saw the glow from the scars on my arm slowly fade before removing the bandages. "What the actual fuck?"

There on my arm, was perfectly healed skin. No scars. No marks. Nothing to even indicate that I was injured. Hearing Neeko and his friend, I looked back at Diego. "The penthouse would be safe."
    Neeko
    Neeko

Post by Neeko Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:41 pm

I looked between the two of them before looking at Draven, did he have a place in mind and if so where? I didn't even realize that I was holding Page and Yumi's hands but I didn't really mind at all. They were the closest to me and i was at ease knowing they were good.
    Mendy
    Mendy

Post by Mendy Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:11 pm

I listene to the two of them before stepping forward. I had no idea who they spoke of but we did need to keep moving. "We should keep moving don't you think?" I asked as I looked around before noticing a small group heading our way. Shit that was quick!
    Jayce Beleren
    Jayce Beleren

Post by Jayce Beleren Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:49 am

+Once she was outside with the others Jayce watched the chaos around her unfold before casting another spell to making them all invisible and intangible to everyone else except them.+ Which way to this Penthouse?
    Anakin
    Anakin

Post by Anakin Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:12 pm

She was right, we needed to move because just like that they were already on us. I gripped Ash by the hand and tugged her along with me as I lead us away. using my free hand I grabbed my phone and made a quick call... "Diego! Whats your situation?" I asked as we booked it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content